Dutot Museum & Gallery
24 Main Street (Route 611), PO Box 484
Water Gap, PA 18327
Do you like Delaware Water Gap? Do you like history? Do you like art? If you said "yes" to any of these questions, then we would love to have you as a member of the Antoine Dutot Museum and Gallery!
Here's how to join (memberships run April 1 to March 31):
- WORKING MEMBER: Working members pay no dues, but are required to work two 4-hour shifts per year hosting visitors at the museum (Saturday or Sunday, May through October, 1 to 5 PM).
- CONTRIBUTING MEMBER: Contributing Members are not required to work at the museum. There are a number of contributing membership levels to choose from:
- Water Gap---$100
All members receive:
- --Free admission to the Dutot Museum
- --10% discount on Dutot books and gift items for sale
- --Invitations to all art openings, the annual summer picnic, and annual holiday celebration.
- --Members at the $100 level will also receive a copy of Francis Drake's excellent memoir of Delaware Water Gap, Pohoqualin, plus a Dutot baseball cap. Members at the $250 level will receive the aforementioned plus their choice of a Dutot holiday ornament or wooden Dutot collectible. Members at the $500 level will receive the aforementioned plus tickets for two to the annual Dutot Holiday Dinner.
Members are invited to attend the monthly Dutot meetings, held the fourth Wednesday of the month, April through October, at 7:30 PM at the museum. To join, please fill out the form below and mail it to the Dutot Museum, PO Box 484, Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327.
Thank you for your interest in keeping Delaware Water Gap history and culture alive! Sincerely, Members of the Dutot Museum
Click to Download Membership Form